Monday, June 8, 2009

What do you get when you cross...

...a week of Aunt Flo, overindulging and not working out...topped off with a weekend at the Bread and Honey Festival and an early birthday celebration?

You get a three pound weight gain...that's what you get!

And I was SO close to dropping to 22 pts for my birthday too - DAMN IT!!!

It's my own fault of course...so this week will be TOTALLY hard core WW. LOTS of water, sticking to points and hitting the gym EVERY day! My birthday is 6 days away and while I don't think I can get to 22 pts, I can certainly undo the damage I did last week - UGH!

So...my goal is to post here EVERY day to let you (whoever is following along) know how things are going.

Today, even after not hitting the gym for a week, I still managed the cross-country program as well as I was doing last week, so that is a step in the right direction for sure! I've had 6 points so far today and they were filling points, so they'll keep me going till lunch - another step in the right direction.

DS's cooking school called and they had to cancel tomorrow's class, so that's more good news, though not for him...but at least I won't be eating what he's cooking - LOL!

Off to the shower and then DS and I will be makin some home made granola and I'll be doing some paper crafting.

Thanks for checking in!

1 comment:

  1. Today is a new day! Good for you for getting back on the treadmill...sometimes getting on the first time is the hardest. I'll be keeping an eye on you all week...I need the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete