Wednesday, June 10, 2009

No treadmill or weights today...

DS and his class are having a family "picnic", which basically means that everyone brings snacks and we play in the park for a couple of hours. It's not SUPER warm out there, so I'm not sure how it will go. There was a rain date, in case of inclement weather, but it's not raining, so I guess we're still on.

So far today:
WW English Muffin, Reduced Fat Cheese, Egg - 6 pts.
Tea with Milk - 1 pt.
Mini Carrot Muffins (evil little buggers!) - 6 pts.
Tomato and Cucumber Salad with 2 Tbsp. dressing - 2 pts.
Chocolate Chip Cookie - 3 pts.
Asparagus - 0 pts.
Bacon - 2 pts.
Ginger Cake (1/16th of 8" sq. pan) - 2 pts.
Tea with Milk - 1 pt.

Total - 23 pts - WOOHOO!!!

In other news, I had my hair hi-lited and cut today and it looks AMAZING!!! I will try and get a decent picture in decent light tomorrow to put up on here...

Thanks for peeking in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment