Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Today was...

...a pretty good day!

Points Tally:

WW English Muffin, Reduced Fat Cheese, Egg - 6 pts.
Tea with Milk - 1 pt.
Lean Cusine Instant Lunch - 5 pts.
Cucumber (mid-aft snack) - 0 pts.
Almonds - 3 pts.
Mini Carrot Muffins (home made) - 6 pts.
Chicken Leg (no skin) - 5 pts.
1/2 cup white rice - 2 pts.
Carrots - 0 pts.
Tea with Honey - 1 pt.

Total for the day - 29 pts.


I TOTALLY slacked this morning and did not hit the treadmill. What I did do was walk up and down stairs when I went to get DS at the bus. Here's how I do this: We live on the 9th floor and each floor has two short (7 steps) flights of stairs. I walk down two, then turn around and walk up one, walk down two, then turn around and walk up one, etc...till I get to the ground floor. It's not nearly as strenuous as the treadmill, but it definitely gets the heart pumping faster. Then, I walked the long way around the underground to get to the car. Again, not super strenuous, but every little bit counts, right?

There will be no treadmill tomorrow either as I am having my hair cut and coloured (hilites) and the colourist requests that hair not be washed. I'm certainly not going in there with a head full of sweat - ICK! I will likely do weights tomorrow and then back on the treadmill on Thursday.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment