Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hard Core WW? How's that working for you?

Not quite as good as I would have liked, but I still posted a loss, so that's good!

Yesterday looked like this:

WW English Muffin, Reduced Fat Cheese, Egg - 6 pts.
Walnuts - 5 pts
Tuna with Light Mayo/Seasonings - 4 pts
Decaf Grande Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte - 3 pts
Five tiny Gingersnaps - 1 pt
1 slice Reduced Fat Cheese - 2 pts
Pork Tenderloin - 3 pts
1/4 c. Mashed Potato - 1 pt
Green Beans - 0 pts
Vex (that my husband offered and I should have said no, but just couldn't - UGH!) - 4 pts
Tea with Milk - 1 pt.

Total for the day? 30 pts - BLECH!!!

I did however (as mentioned) manage my regular trek on the treadmill and did upper body/core/legs weights after the treadmill. So I'd say that's like one step forward and 1 1/2 back...let's make today a better day!

1 comment:

  1. Geez, you're eating like a bird! LOL! Throw a salad in there girl...I'm hungry just looking at what you ate! I could never stop at 1/4 cup mashed potato's, it's 1 cup all the way...with butter. I guess that's why we rarely eat potato's at my house. LOL! Good job on the workout.

    ReplyDelete