Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Setting Goals

One of my original goals was to be at 22 points by my birthday...no specific weight, just somewhere in the 22 point range. I'm getting close to that, so this is great!

Onward and upward! Or downward in the case of the scale!

I've also been hitting the treadmill most days...though not so much this week as I have come down with a nasty sore throat/stuffy head and I feel completely miserable. There are no body aches/chills/vomitting so I am fairly certain that is not the dreaded H1N1 virus.

Hope everyone is having a GREAT day!

1 comment:

  1. Look at you! We have more in common than I thought! I've done the WW thing many times over the years and you're right, you are accountable to you. I always found that I was "playing tricks" to get he scale to give me a loss each week. I'm in it for the long haul. Congrats on making it to the gym most days...and don't worry about when you are sick. This is for life, and sometimes in life you won't be able to make it for reasons like getting sick. You just have to get better and then get back on the treadmill. Can't wait to see how you are doing in a few weeks, I'm sure you'll be at 22 points!

    ReplyDelete