Thursday, December 30, 2010

Wellness Journey starts today...

...or not...especially if you forget to eat enough before heading out - UGH!!! I had to go to the mall to pick up a few things today and didn't eat enough before going. The result was feeling light headed and eating junk to prevent myself from passing out - quick sugar fix - I should know better.

Tomorrow I will plan better...of course, I won't be going to the mall either - LOL!

I do like the new high fibre cereal I found - Fibre 1 Honey Clusters. It has 13g of fibre PER SERVING!!! Nothing like getting more than 1/2 your daily required fibre in one bowl of cereal!

I also drank a lot more water today. I've been neglecting that lately and it felt really good to get back into that habit.


Wishing you all a healthy tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment