Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hmmm...So I tallied up the points for yesterday...

...and the results were NOT so good! 36 points...that's 12 over my daily allotment - YIKES!

Now, the good news is, I do get 35 "mess around" points as a bonus each week, but I really don't like to use those if I can help it. There's activity points too, but I never use those...can't really figure them out anyway, so it's no big deal.

In other good news, I upped my treadmill time from 25 minutes to 30 minutes. Yesterday I did 12 minutes @ 3% incline and 18 @ 2% and today I did 15 minutes @ 3% and 15 @ 2%. So, we're getting up there.

Last year at this time, I was running on the treadmill and that's where I want to be again. I could run the length of "Paradise by the Dashboard Lights" (by Meatloaf). If you know the song, that's a pretty big deal!!!

Today the point count is MUCH better as lunch was only 2 points (the salad dressing on the mixed green/arugula/tomato salad I had). I love, love, LOVE that most veggies are FREE!!! No points = a GOOD thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment